experience: 5 to 6 years
- 5 years of experience in software release engineering with a strong communication skills.
- Perl,MS SQL,Windows operating system and software development experience required.
- Expertise with source control systems and build/release methodology expected
- This position will provide the opportunity to help build and release SolidWorks and related applications in a world-wide development infrastructure.
- Job profile involves executing,monitoring and improving build processes as well as developing tools
- Diverse experience with software release engineering,developing packaged applications
- Familiarity with software product lifecycle and release engineering processes
- Extensive scripting experience with Perl,VBScript,Windows batch,and Unix shell commands
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft networking
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of build automation and ESD
- Enthusiastic team player,skilled at working with other professionals and eager to develop solutions.
- Effectively communicate with various levels of the organization and in multi geographic areas of the company
- Ability to document current processes and follow currently documented processes.
- Ability to learn new SCM and Software development/Infrastructure tools.
- Familiarity with Visual Studio IDE (2010 and above)
- Familiarity with TFS and Perforce
- Working knowledge of MS SQL (2008 and above) and InstallShield (2010 and above)
- Capable of multi-tasking and meeting critical deadlines
Please read our job disclaimer before applying