experience: 3 to 8 years
- Product Definition
- PCB Design
- Participating in research, planning, and design of functionality for SolidWorks products.
- Interacting with customers independently, in research groups, and in user groups to gather feedback and requirements.
- Developing written specifications for individual software projects.
- Giving guidance to developers on implementation of projects.
- Helping to test completed capabilities to ensure quality and that specifications are met.
- Gathering feedback on new functionality from end users through Usability testing and Alpha/Beta testing.
- 3+ years’ work experience in a design or manufacturing environment. Experience in the PCB industry a plus.
- Experience using ECAD (Electronics CAD) tools like Mentor Graphics, Cadence, and Altium Designer.
- Knowledge of 3D solid modeling tools (like SOLIDWORKS) and international drawing standards a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of end user processes for PCB design and manufacturing.
Please read our job disclaimer before applying