Participating students can use product design applications of their choice, Dassault Systèmes will offer a license of SOLIDWORKS education edition to all the registered teams for the necessary time, to all participants asking for it to design and simulate their product ideas.
You will need to submit in detailed Product report containing Design content and DIY Manufacturing content on or before 3rd September, 2018 (Registered teams will be informed about the model submission details through e-mail).
- Presentation providing details of design/concept/mechanism behind the design.
- Details of the Design Calculations/Hand Calculations (if any).
- CAD Model and drawing of the Innovative Design.
- Simulation files/Rendering files.
- A complete DIY Manual having the Manufacturing content.
Serial Number:On request, students will be provided with SOLIDWORKS serial number through separate e-mail communication following the successful registration.
Please follow below instructions to download and Install SOLIDWORKS 2017-2018 Education Version:
- Use the link: www.solidworks.com/SEK
- On the form enter SEK-ID as XSEK12 and fill other information.
- Choose version as 2017-2018.
- Please check below images for reference:
- On the next page select “Accept Agreement and continue”. Read the download and installation instructions and also ensure to check the security settings required for your browser for correctly downloading application using “Click here” link.
Let us know if you have any query related to installation on email@example.com